What happens when someone fills out a form?
Every time someone successfully fills out a form on your website, we do two things:
- Send an email to the email address of your request
- Log the information in our database
How can I confirm I'm receiving all the emails?
You may find you have trouble receiving some or all of the emails from the form. You will know this is an issue if our log of all the form submissions does not match what you're receiving in your email. You can see this log by downloading the CSV file for your form.
What should I do if I don't get all the emails?
If the CSV log shows more form submissions than you're receiving in your email, the problem is with the receipt of emails by your email software or provider. This is not in Jottful's control, unfortunately. Here's what you can do:
- Check your spam folder.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mail contacts.
- Try changing the email address you use to receive email.
- Check with your email provider to look at improving the reliability of email receipts.
- Be sure to download the CSV file, as this is where you can always find a complete list of all form submissions.