Congratulations on your decision to blog! Blogging is a great way to add fresh content to your website and improve its visibility in search results (SEO).
To add a blog post to your Jottful website:
- Make sure you are on the right Jottful plan. Blogging is available on the Grow and Grow Plus plans. If you're not on one of these plans today, please either:
- Log in to your billing management and upgrade
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to upgrade you.
- Make sure you have a blog page set up. If you do not see a link for a blog page in your website's navigation, send an email to email@example.com and ask us to add one for you.
- Log in to your Website Editor. (Learn how to log in to your website in this article >)
- Click on the blog page on your website.
- Once on the blog page, click the Create New Post button.
- OPTIONALLY, add tags to your post. Tags categorize your blog post and give your visitors an easy way to find others posts in the same category.
- Upload a featured image. This is the image that will appear on your main blog page.
- Now add the body content for the blog post. You can add text, images, videos and other features here.
- Publish your post. Finally, using the toolbar at the bottom of the page, either publish your post now or schedule it to be published at a later date.