Good news! At Jottful, we help you launch your website. There are currently two ways to launch:
- If Jottful purchased your website address (domain) for you:
- Let our team know when you've finished editing your website and it is ready to launch.
- Our team will take care of the technical steps to launch your website.
- If you purchased your domain on your own, or someone purchased it for you:
- Make sure you can log in to your domain registrar (common registrars include: GoDaddy, Google, eNom, 1-1, Network Solutions, Bluehost). You will need to know your username and password with your domain registrar.
- Let our team know you're ready to launch.
- We'll agree on a date and time to launch your website.
- A member of our team will send you a 30-minute calendar invitation that includes a video meeting link.
- Be at your computer in time for the call, and log into your domain registrar. *Click the link to start the video call 10 minutes early, to make sure you don't run into any technical problems.
- We'll ask you to share your screen. (Don't worry; if you don't know how to do that, we'll walk you through it. It's just two clicks.)
- We'll walk through the technical launch steps as we watch and guide you.
Important Note: It can take up to 48 hours for a newly-launched website to propagate* (spread widely) throughout the entire internet, so be patient. Avoid sharing your website with friends or on social media until 48 hours have passed.
*To read more about propagation, check out this support article: Why can't I see my newly launched website?