Great question! Jottful comes "SEO ready" — meaning that many technical aspects of your website are automatically optimized for search engines.
To improve your SEO, though, you'll need to optimize your content for search engines, too.
This video and article will teach you how to do that, including by using Jottful's Magical Editor.
In this video, you'll learn:
- What search engines are looking for
- What comes standard on your Jottful website
- What you can do to improve your SEO
- How you can make those specific SEO changes on your website
- What you can do outside of your website to improve your SEO
What we do for you
Some of the things you need to rank highly in search engine results are already being taken care of for you by Jottful, including:
- Your pages are structured properly for search engines to find them (i.e., we use meta tags, H tags, alt tags, schema, etc.)
- You have an XML sitemap
- You have a security certificate
- Your website is mobile responsive
- We are constantly looking for ways to improve your website's page-load speed
What you can do
But there are certainly opportunities to optimize your website. You could do some things yourself, for free. Alternatively, you could hire someone to do these things — and maybe more — for you (and we could make a referral to someone if you like).
Here's what you could do for free yourself:
- If it isn't already, get your company a (free!) Google Business Profile. This is the single most impactful thing you could do. Get your free account here >
Then learn how to optimize your Google Business Profile here >
- Add focus keywords to your pages. What are people typing into search engines to find businesses like yours? You can add these keywords to your page title and description. You can also find places to include them in the text on your website, especially in your headlines, as well as the "alt text" for your images. This is part of doing "on-page SEO."
- Get other websites to link to your website. This is called "off-page SEO." You can learn more about on-page and off-page SEO here >