Yes, you can!
With Google Voice, you can make and receive phone calls using a work phone number on any device, anywhere. So, for example, you can set a work phone number to ring to your mobile phone so you don't have to share your personal phone number.
Google Voice is an add-on to G Suite. If you have a G Suite account, then you can purchase and set up Google Voice, too. (If you have a G Suite account through Jottful, then Google Voice is already enabled on your account. You'll just need to choose a plan and set up your phone number preferences to make it work.)
How to add a Voice subscription to G Suite:
- Make sure you're logged into your organization's Gmail account In the upper-right hand corner, you'll see the 9 dots "apps menu."
- Click on it and choose the "Admin" app, as shown here:
- Click the "Apps" icon:
- Click on the "G Suite Core services" box:
- At the top right, click Add Services.
- Below the Voice subscription, you want to add, click Add It Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add Voice to your Google Account.