If you are seeing an error message that reads, "Your account is suspended," it is likely because you have not yet accepted the Terms of Service.
If you have another Gmail account (such as a personal Gmail account), it can be a bit tricky to even get to the Terms of Service page. That's because your browser can get confused by the fact that you're already logged into Google as another user.
Here's how you can get to the Terms of Service page, so you can accept the terms and access your account:
Open a "Private Window" (if you use Safari) or "Incognito Window" (if you use Chrome). You can usually find this option in the File menu on your browser, as shown here:
Now, in this new window, visit the page you tried to visit previously. You should now be able to view and accept the Terms of Service.
If this does not work, then follow these instructions:
- Go to your website browser
- Open an incognito window, as described above [go to File > New Incognito Window OR TYPE: Ctrl+Shift+N (on a Mac: Command+Shift+N)]
- Type in this URL: admin.google.com
- Log in using your username and password for this new email account
- Then open a new tab, and go to the URL https://admin.google.com/AcceptTermsOfService
- Accept the Google Workspace Terms of Service
If you are using an iPad or Phone to complete these steps you will need to do the following to open a private window:
- Open Safari on your iPad.
- Touch and hold the tabs button.
- Tap New Private Tab.
If you STILL get an Account Suspended error message, please contact Jottful Support by creating a support ticket or emailing email@example.com for assistance.